Sunday, February 19, 2012

Com'on Monday

This weekend we celebrated our daughters 7th birthday, we had a big skating party/spa slumber party scheduled. What party is complete without tons of yummy, sugary food? I don't know of one. I had already decided (a month ago) that I would allow myself to have cake, etc. well I had the cake and ice cream, and pizza and dip and....everything else we had!

Im so ready for Monday to come so I can get back on track and get a workout in!

On a good note...I did lose .5 a pound yesterday!

Well I expect to work everything off this week and get a fresh start.

I am supposed to receive my Body Bugg tomorrow! Hopefully in time to take it to the gym.

Then Tuesday I am off to Vegas for a few days...my big plan besides working while in Vegas is to get a good workout in on both Tuesday night and Wednesday. I'll be back on Thursday in time for another awesome workout at Bootcamp!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment