Thursday, February 23, 2012

Well rested!!

Spent the last 2 whirl wind days in Las Vegas, for work. I had high hopes of going jogging on the strip...figuring I could sight see and exercise all at the same time.

Well that didn't happen.

The first night I had a sensible dinner of sashimi and a few pieces of sushi and vegetable medly lol. Oh how bad I could have been in Vegas! I had not one drop of alcohol!!!! Not one desert...I'm still shocked and checking my temperature...it must be high!

Yesterday I spent about 5 hours standing teaching a class and let me say....EXHAUSTED!!!!

....but I went back to the hotel and worked out...(definitely a fever)

After my workout I had a light dinner...shower and was asleep by 6:45pm!!!!

I slept until 4:45am...then had all day flights, today!

I was never so happy to be in my own truck, windows down, enjoying the gorgeous Olive Branch, MS weather and blarring my music (I missed Kim 106)

As soon as landed I headed out to boot camp where I ran 3 miles in about 45 minutes! I can't wait to weigh tomorrow and get started with my body bugg!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are still doing great! You push yourself along so hard! Don't forget to rest some too. That is also a factor in fitness believe it or not! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know....I rested Tuesday and Friday:)

    ReplyDelete