Tuesday, February 21, 2012

RE-Bound!!!

I can totally tell that my weekend was full of sugar! I was so lethargic yesterday, tired and just didn't want to do anything! But I drug my butt to Bootcamp and suffered through! Lol it wasn't that bad....but the sugar definitely made a difference in my energy levels!

I'm back on track of my NO sugar again...I woke up this morning to have lost another pound. I still have 1 pound haunting me....keeping me from a milestone!

I'm on my way to Vegas for a few days and my commitment to myself is to give myself an awesom Angie style workout for around 1.5 - 2 hours each day....what else am I going to do????

I hope I come home and squash that 1 pound!!!!!

Stay focused...do more than you ever imagined and push through one more set! That's how it's done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment