Monday, January 30, 2012

Ahhhhhh milestone!

Man! I never thought I would see that # pop up on the scale! This has been a great weight loss month. I lost 14 pounds in the first 2 weeks, then....nothing.....then last weekend we went out of town and somehow I gained 2 pounds.

I fought those 2 pounds all week last week. What made it even worse is that we had an annual meeting at work and you guessed it....catering, catering, catering and dinners!

Well I did pretty well....I lost the 2 pounds..that put me back at the 29'pound mark.

I wanted the 30 pounds so bad I could taste it!!!!!

This morning I woke up, and ahhhhhhh there it was a shiny 1 pound loss on the scale.

I was excited....it's only 1 pound but dang it took 5 months to lose that pound!!!!!

It's amazing how (fingers crossed) (knock on wood) how much faster and easier the weight is coming off now...all by eating better and working out....I guess my stubborn body just wanted to see if I was serious before letting the pounds go.

Ready for my pants to fall off!


Tonight's work out consisted of:

- 1-2-3-4-5-6 punches with weights across the gym for about 5 minutes or so
- sprinting for about 5 minutes or 3?
- 100 crunches
- 3 minute run
- 100 leg lifts
- 3 minute runn
- 100 mason twists with weight
- 3 minute run
- 100 toe ups ( I got through 56)

TIMES UP - thank goodness!!!!!!!!

My arms are already hurting and I bet my stomach will be sore tomorrow.

Want to get in shape? Are you starting tomorrow or Monday?
There's no time like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment