Monday, June 18, 2012

21 day challenge

My bootcamp started a no junk June challenge which is essentially how I got started losing my weight in January. To date I have lost 76 pounds (60 since jan). Well I am about 18 days late in starting.....so I'm starting today! I haven't done terribly the past few weeks errr month...I just haven't been as strict as I was in the beginning. I'm hoping by keeping a strict and compliant diet and work out schedule I can lose 10 or so pounds by July 13. So for the next 21 days I'll be posting short updates each day with what I ate, and how much workouts I did. Today.... Ran at 5:30, 2 miles Bootcamp 5:30-6:30 Atkins shake for breakfast Atkins shake for lunch Bandanna for snack Awesome chicken with cheese, squash/onions and tomatoes, black beans, white rice Few handfuls of emeralds coco roasted almonds. Btw I was on vacation last week and bootcamp kicked my booty tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment