Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekend update + a few days :)

Last week was great for me! I lost 5 lbs, and worked really hard at bootcamp everyday! <br>
I could feel how hard I worked each day! I was so sore! <br>
On Friday I went to a Zumbathon fundraiser and it was sooooooo fun! I haven't done Zumba in a few years. The class was a full 1 hr 45 minutes and I burned 1150 calories during that time! I did the whole class with only a 1 minute break (3 times)! I didn't think I could do it ( thank u to my bootcamp class)! <\br>
To my surprise after a great diet on Friday and an extreme workout I gained one pound! But it happens it will come back off.<\br>
<br>
On Saturday I mowed the grass and sweated up a storm and then went dancing ( had a lot of fun!!!!) major workout! <\br> Sunday up another pound! I guess I built some major muscles????<br>
<br>
On Monday I had my shake 2x a day for breakfast and then lunch, with fruit snacks in between and went to bootcamp that night.    On Monday morning... I was still up those roughly 2 pounds! <br>

On Tuesday I went for my morning run/walk... gosh I love the morning time and you know.. I used to not be a morning person.. well not a 5:30 am morning person.   But really at that time in the morning its so beautiful and it feels great outside! So I am really loving getting out and running around the neighborhood with my lab! She loves it too! She started off being pulled around the neighborhood and now is pulling me! I think she deserves a paw-decure!<br>
I had 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast and then ended up having a sandwhich from Dunkin Donuts for lunch...I don't even want to know the calories, etc! Then I had a good dinner and did bootcamp, On Tuesday I was down about 1/2 pound (so I have 1.5 to go!!)<br><br>
On Wednesday morning I was down another .5 pound, had my morning run and then 2 hard boiled eggs. For lunch I went to cracker Barrel and had a veggie plate (Oh So GOOD!!!) and some chicken breast! Now I am about to head to bootcamp!!!<br><br>
I have registered for the Womens Running Clinic that starts the first week of July and the Fire Cracker 5K in Memphis!<br>


                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment