Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweating buckets! Day #3

Day three and its pretty easy! I'm feeling fantastic and it seems even easier to do this time around....although I never fully abandoned the low sugar diet....I just allowed myself a little more wiggle room!
Today I lost another 1.5 pds! Yippee!!!
Diet today
Breakfast: Atkins chocolate shake
Snack: naval orange
Lunch: Atkins chocolate shake
Snack: naval orange
Dinner: whole wheat chicken and shrimp Alfredo pasta. (w/ fresh spinache)


Recipe:
1 jar Bertoli alfrado sauce
1/2 box (about 3 servings of whole wheat Barilli Whole Wheat Pasta (2 gram of sugar per
serving) Fresh spinache leaves
Oven or grilled chicken, diced- cooked
Oven or grilled shrimp - cooked

Combined all together 1 serving is 2 grams of sugar!)
I'm full! Thank you to my awesome cook of a husband! Because I would have ended up with another shake!
Workout today:
5:30 am run 2 miles
5:30 pm bootcamp (1hr)


I signed up for the WTRC women's running clinic today. I will be running with a group on Monday nights to learn some techniques to get better at running. This clinic will call for some additional running durning the week, so I will be increasing my morning runs and still doing bootcamp on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's
I set a 15 pd goal for July 13. So far I have lost 3 pds since Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment