Friday, June 1, 2012

More than half way there!

I have been on my weight loss journey for 20 years......but only been serious about it for 9 months!! In those short 9 months working out has become my passion, my habit and helped me to keep my sanity! I love the change I see in myself and can't imagine any other direction I would rather be taking my life. [insert drumroll] Yesterday I had a weigh in at bootcamp and I have lost 73 pounds and 36"!!!!!! In 9 months!!!!! I never thought I would see this day...and I am so proud of the way I did it...no pills just hard work! This Sunday I have the 11.5 mile run that I have been training for....the weather seems to be pretty cool,this weekend which is awesome! I was doing the snow and rain dance for the last week!!!! It's going to be difficult buti think I can do it...at least we shall see!!!!!!

1 comment: