Thursday, June 21, 2012

What are YOU waiting for? Day #4

Ill make this one short and sweet!

Was yesterday a full moon?
..... It must have been! I had more compliments yesterday.... I guess it has just taken a long while for people who see me everyday to notice how much weight I have lost.

I have lost 81 pounds now! Can you believe it? I really can not! Although the changes I have made feel so natural.....everything is such a routine seems like this has always been my life!

Well I lost another 2 pounds yesterday! I'm at 5 pounds for the week. So exciting! I hope this streak continues. It comes and goes in waves.
diet
breakfast - atkins shake
snack (am and pm) -naval orange
lunch- Atkins shake
dinner-left over pasta from last night + potatoes/onions and mushrooms!

Workout
Am- 2 mile run
Pm- 2.5 mile easy walk
(now I'm chilling on the couch!)

Good luck to everyone who is trying to get in shape! It doesn't happen over night and a year flys by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment